Mohsen Parsa is an award-winning attorney and active supporter of the legal profession at both the national and local level. His clients include start-ups and well-established businesses as well as high net-worth individuals who seek the very best legal representation for complex transactions and high-stakes litigation.
Mohsen has been recognized for excellence in the practice of law by numerous independent rating organizations such as the American Academy of Attorneys, Lawyers of Distinction, and American Institute of Trial Lawyers. In 2019, Mohsen was nominated by the Orange County Business Journal for his work, industry leadership, and commitment to the community.
Mohsen’s philosophy and approach to the practice of law is simple and direct.
“We never lose sight of the fact that clients place incredible trust in our team to produce exceptional results which have long-lasting impacts on their businesses and families. We owe them all the knowledge, skill, and effort necessary to achieve their goals while remaining transparent, cost-effective, and committed to the highest levels of personal service.”
Mohsen earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School and his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland. He also completed additional training at Harvard Business School’s Alternative Investments online program.
Mohsen is a dedicated husband and father and enjoys spending time with his family when not practicing law. He also donates time to community organizations and events, including Soccer for Hope, an exceptional non-profit that raises awareness for children with life threatening diseases. Mohsen’s goal is to continue to work with underprivileged children to help them build confidence, integrity, and other life skills necessary to achieve their goals.
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate Transactions
- Start-ups and Technology
- 2022 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2021 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2021 Lawyer of the Year (Civil Litigation), American Institute of Legal Professionals
- 2021 Best Law Firm Award, American Institute of Trial Lawyers
- 2020 Top-100 Attorneys Award, American Academy of Attorneys
- 2020 Civil Litigation Elite Advocate, American Institute of Legal Advocates
- 2020 Litigator of the Year Award, American Institute of Trial Lawyers
- 2020 International Advisory Experts, Startups Counsel Award
- 2019 General Counsel Awards, Nominee by Orange County Business Journal
- 2019 Lawyers of Distinction, Corporate and Transactional Law Award
- 2018 General Counsel Awards, Nominee by Orange County Business Journal
- The United States District Court (Central District of California)
- University of Maryland, B.A.
- Loyola Law School, J.D. (Corporate Law Concentration)
- Harvard Business School Online, Alternative Investments (Certification Program)
- The State Bar of California
- Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP
- California Department of Oversight, Securities Enforcement Division (Externship)
- United States Bankruptcy Court (Central District of California) (Internship)